First4Printing.com and the Environment
The way we treat and view the environment impacts heavily on the way we live and work. Therefore, we feel it’s important that everyone has the opportunity to share the responsibility of sustaining our environment.
At First4Printing we have gone to great lengths to source and offer products to our customers that meet their environmentally conscious needs. This brief introduction illustrates the controls we have put in place to ensure our products and the work carried out onsite has minimal impact on our environment.
Our Environmental Policy
First4Printing are committed to minimising the impact of our working activities on the environment. This involves continuous improvements to our Environmental Policy to ensure we minimise any adverse environmental impacts of our business. Whenever and wherever practical we will:
- Ensure that our operations comply with all relevant environmental legislations and endeavour to exceed minimum requirements where appropriate.
- Ensure that the products we sell and promote are sourced using defined environmental criteria and ask all of our suppliers to strive for environmental excellence.
- Work to reduce waste arising from our activities and promote a higher percentage of re-use and recycling in all areas of our business.
- Not knowingly trade with any organisation whose activities continue to be the subject of environmental concerns.
In 2012, we aim to:
- Obtain both FSC and PEFC sustainable forest certifications